Friday, January 14, 2011

Look tan AND be healthy- a few words of advice from Hayden Panettiere



Hey this is Hayden Panettiere and I want to tell you how you can look tan, and not damage your skin! Over exposed skin becomes dry and unhealthy, and eventually you might damage your skin so badly you develop skin cancer. Yuck, not something you want to deal with, right?

I am on the set all day filming and shooting, and I know how self conscious I feel when my skin is pasty and white. But I also get nervous about the sun and tanning salon lights damaging my precious skin! So how do I feel confident and rock the shoot without damaging my skin?

Here are a few fab tips to help you look bronzed just the way you like, and help to be cancer free with healthy skin!

Finding the right colors and products is key for sucess. You want to emphasize the tan already existing in your skin. So picking out bronzers just a few shades darker than you already are will aid in making you look tan, not like your wearing too much makeup. An all over bronzing lotion for the body, like Jergins Natural Glow, will give you the first boost of color. You can begin with using the Jergins lotion everyday for the body, and a Clinique bronzing face lotion for your face.

These methods are easy and safe and not time consuming. I have a busy schedule with Heros, cheerlerading movies, magazine covers, and commercials, so I can still achieve the tan I want without laying for hours on the beach, and stay safe!

Once you have your base color with the lotions, you may want to investigate using Bare Essentuals Fauz Tan line to get an even more intense boost! Then maybe, just maybe, you will still feel the need to seek some extra color in a bed or at the beach. But when you do, make sure to protect your skin with a high SPF lotion or mist.

No comments:

Post a Comment